- QADEEM:- This means that Allah is Eternal i.e. He has neither a beginning nor an end.
- QAADIR:- It means that Allah is Omnipotent, i.e. He has power over everything, and every affair.
- AALIM:- It means that Allah is Omniscient i.e. He knows everything. Nothing ever remains a secret from Him.
- HAI:- means that Allah is alive and will remain alive forever.
- MUREED:- This means that Allah has His own discretion in all affairs. He does not do anything under compulsion.
- MUDRIK:- It means that He is All-Perceiving, as Sami (All-Hearing), Baseer (All-Seeing), Haazir (Omnipresent). Allah sees and hears everything though He has neither eyes nor ears.
- MUTAKALLIM:- It means that Allah is The Master of the word, i.e. He can create speech in anything as He did in a tree for Hazrat Musa (A.S.) and in the "Curtain of Light" for Holy Prophet (S.A.W.).
- SADIQ:- This means that Allah is true in his words and promises.