- SHAREEK:- The word "Shareek" means a colleague or a partner. Allah has neither a colleague nor a partner in His Divinity.
- MURAKKAB:- This word means "Compound" or "Mixed". Allah is neither made, nor composed, of any material. He cannot be divided even in the imagination.
- MAKAAN:- It means "Place". Allah is not confined to a place for He has no JISM (body).
- HULOOL:- It means "entering". Nothing enters Allah nor does He enter anything or anybody. Therefore, the belief of Incarnation in any form is abhorrent to the conception of Divinity.
- MAHALLE HAWADIS:- This means "subject to changes". Allah cannot change.
- MAR-I:- It means "visible". Allah is not visible. He has not been seen, is not seen and will never be seen, because He is not a body.
- IHTIYAJ:- It means "dependence" or "need". Allah is not deficient in any virtue, so he does not need anything.
- SIFATE ZAID:- This means "added qualifications". The attributes of Allah are not separate from His Being. For example, we say that Allah is Alim, but it does not mean that His knowledge is something separate from His Existence. In fact, there has never been a time when he was less Alim and then acquired more knowledge. His Knowledge, His Mercy, His Justice and all His virtues and attributes are His Own Being.